Re: [ga] North American At-Large Director sues ICANN

Sotiris and all assembly members,

  Here Here!  Good for Karl.  An also Karl, let me know if
you would like me or our organization to enjoin your suit.
I would be happy to assist in any way, and I am sure
a number of our members would as well individually or
collectively.

Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> It's about goddamned time!!
>
> How can the rest of us contribute?
>
> DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
> >
> > Excerpt:  The Electronic Frontier Foundation today
> > helped a member of the ICANN Board of Directors file a
> > lawsuit forcing ICANN management to grant him some
> > reasonable access to corporate records.
> > http://www.cavebear.com/icann-board/eff-release-mar-18-2002.txt
> > --
> > This message was passed to you via the ga-full@dnso.org list.

> Sincerely,
>
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos
>         Hermes Network Inc.
>         Toronto, Canada
>
> ----
> direct: 416.422.1034
>
> icq: 34564103

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827