Re: [ALSC-Forum] RE: [ga] Substance over rhetoric - aconstructive challenge

No it is done by Joop and I agree a process should be in place here but it is a
good thing we just have to refine it.  But Joop that is what open and
transparent is all about.  Please play with the rest of us.  We may bite from
time to time but it is more fun to play with mean friends then all by yourself.

Good job in concept.

Eric