[ga] The Ultimate Annuity Rescue Plan

Title: The Ultimate Annuity Rescue Plan
The Ultimate Annuity Rescue Plan - We Have The Key To Unlock New Commissions On Existing Annuities
10% Commissions
The Future Protector Life Insurance product provides:
72 HOUR APPROVAL

(in most cases)
100% Liquidity: Guaranteed Return of Premium on Single Pay Plan
Death Benefit* Available for Nursing Care or Home Health Care Benefits

Non-Med. Simplified Underwriting - 6 Question Application
Table 4 (D) Issued as Standard
4% Lifetime Interest Guarantees - 1% First Year Interest BONUS
Competitive Commissions
Available for Single and Joint Life Plans
Single Pay; 5 Pay; 7 Pay; 10 Pay
Convert Existing Annuities from Tax Deferred
to Tax Free for Client's Beneficiary

All the Benefits of Life Insurance...
...Issued with the Ease of an Annuity!!

National Financial Group
CALL TODAY
800-833-7427

*Up to $250,000 maximum; $25,000 must remain in policy after this benefit is exercised. **10% commission on single pay plan ages 45 - 80. Product and certain features not available in all states. The Future Protector Series (policy form ISWL-1, ISWL-5, ISWL-7, ISWL-21, ISWL-25, ISWL-210) is underwritten by Monumental Life Insurance Company. Rider costs and features vary according to state. FOR BROKER USE ONLY. Not approved for use with the general public as advertisement for purchase of annuity or insurance coverage.

We are against spam and don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to receive them. This is not spam. This is professional communication sent to insurance professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead, go here: http://www.InsuranceIQ.com/optout