Re: [ga] GA position on the Structure TF report

Well Joop, David and Wiilliam;

You can tweak these numbers a bit but that is about where I stand.

I get listened to.  And you all know that I have no group but my ilk is that of
the lowest common denominator on the net  -  the lowly user only.

Throw us a bone?

I think not.  I think users will soon organize and throw you a bone.

The task force report on structure sucks.  David did a great job of recording
objections.

The structure requires users, users, users yet it only includes abusers, abusers
and more abusers.

Sincerely,
Eric