[ga] Stop it. (was: [icann-announce] Kent Crispin Joins ICANN as Technical Systems Manager)

On 2002-02-05 19:24:59 +0100, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

>Although I may well understand that some people might be upset
>about Kent's appointment, I find that the reaction is going well
>over the top.

Indeed.

Claiming that Kent "has a habit of falsifying posts", and suggesting
that he may produce fake postings from Andy and Karl is, quite
frankly, beyond the line which separates polemics from slander. Such
behaviour is _not_ tolerable in this General Assembly.

Other than that, I have nothing to add to what Roberto wrote, and
I'd strongly suggest that this part of the discussion be stopped
_immediately_.
--
Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/