Re[2]: [ga] Answers please.

Wednesday, Wednesday, January 16, 2002, 12:18:17 AM, Harold Whiting wrote:

> At 11:57 PM 1/15/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>>Harold, so that you don't frustrate yourself, just know that I will no
> longer respond to you or William X Walsh on the public boards.  I've
> received multiple e-mails from people who've been on the ga list for a long
> time cautioning me about you two, and from what I've seen, they speak from
> experience.  Shame on me for my naiveté in tangling with you earlier.
>>
>>-RW

> Interesting response, considering I have only been a member of the GA list
> for less than a week and have had no problems with anyone else.
> Additionally, the questions I posed stand on thier own, no matter who asks
> them.  How convenient that you refuse to answer them.  DO you not think
> that others want these answers too?  I believe they do, and have asked as
> well.  How long will you be able to dodge the issues that we ALL want
> addressed?

The questions being asked are hitting too close to home, he's looking
for nothing but a convenient excuse to avoid them.

Understandably.  The questions can't be answered honestly without
revealing the subterfuge he has been engaged in.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>

"There is no better way to exercise the imagination than the study of
the law. No artist ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer
interprets the truth."
-- Jean Giradoux