Re: [ga] Answers please.

At 11:57 PM 1/15/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>Harold, so that you don't frustrate yourself, just know that I will no
longer respond to you or William X Walsh on the public boards.  I've
received multiple e-mails from people who've been on the ga list for a long
time cautioning me about you two, and from what I've seen, they speak from
experience.  Shame on me for my naiveté in tangling with you earlier.

>-RW

Interesting response, considering I have only been a member of the GA list
for less than a week and have had no problems with anyone else.
Additionally, the questions I posed stand on thier own, no matter who asks
them.  How convenient that you refuse to answer them.  DO you not think
that others want these answers too?  I believe they do, and have asked as
well.  How long will you be able to dodge the issues that we ALL want
addressed?

Harold Whiting