[ga] New Year's Resolution -- Better Subject Lines

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:45:50 -0800, Eric Dierker wrote:

Re: [ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [GTLD Registries List] What is the accreditation
status of registrars that made fake applications?
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg03930.html

Hi Eric & All

Is there any possibility that we can start off the New Year by promising to
use more meaningful subject lines on our posts?  It really is very messy to
use THREE cross posted lists in one header.

You are allowed to change them, you know, to something like:

                "Digital Divide Between Engineers and Pollywogs"

Or more simply:

                "Request for Information about RFCs"

Regards
Patrick Corliss