Re: [ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] Re: [GTLD Registries List] What is the accreditatio...

Jess my man,

Can you please lighten up and see that you and Mr. Young see things the same in most respects?

Please take a look and if you speak of consistence, you will find the law applied half assed.

May I be so bold as to take a stab at consensus between you as though I were acting as some
half assed chair?

a.    human concern must prevail over commercial concern.
b.    Icann, UDRP and WIPO should place individuals above Industrial concerns.
c.    We do not need a regulatory body to defend IP interests, but rather one to defend
        individual interests.

Peace and happy new year,
Eric