Re: [ga] Fw: Big trouble with .BIZ (maybe)

Eric and all assembly members,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Jeff,  thanx for your contributions.
>
> Oh yes I am quite aware that LM is a Mother Company, and that Thykol made O rings
> for Sally.  This is truly a failure of our dotCOMs.  It is a niche screw-up of
> internet facilities claiming infrastructure due to other infrastructure.

  Not at all here Eric.  Your off base here I am afraid.  LM bought out
Thykol unfortunately and also Neulevel.

>  When it
> comes to security or flight craft it becomes deadly.

  Yes it does.  But that has nothing to do with the subject area at hand.

> The intranet infrastructure in
> qualifying specifications of a simple rubber O ring caused great death with knowing
> managers.
>
> Security versus dotNEU group?
>
> <more>
> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> > Eric and all assembly members,
> >
> > Eric Dierker wrote:
> >
> > > This is a good example now that this "Neu" group has gotten the dotUS.
> > > Some folks are very good at getting contracts, others are very good at
> > > fulfilling them.  Problems occur when they are not the same folks.  For
> > > example ICANN and dotBIZ.  But the same is true during this time period for
> > > hundreds of dotCOM bombs, they looked real sexy but had no real infrastructure
> > > or revenue stream.
> >
> >   I wonder if your are aware that Nuelevel is s subsidiary of Lockeed-Martin?
> > Plenty of infrastructure there I believe.
> >

> > > I note that of the start-ups that really have made it they have entirely new
> > > boards from those that got awarded the start up capital.  Some are best at
> > > creating and others best at building and managing.
> >
> >   And many are very good at both.
> >

> Name six!!  Better yet try contacting and bringing to this forum two.  Not a
> chance.  But I can because I am becoming one.  MOP.

  There are many more than 6.  I could easily list several hundred.
Only a few are participating however.  But the job of getting better
participation in the GA is your department primarily.  Currently much
of the interested parties have been blocked from participating, as you know.
So you might want to start with the ICANN BoD, the NC and the ICANN
staff.

> > > So as we struggle for more seats on the board through the AL and IDNO and
> > > ccTLDs take heart it is good and right and normal.  Hey ICANN still exists and
> > > that puts them right up there with the successes.
> > >
> > > <if anyone cares to learn more about these theories you can order my book at
> > > either;
> > > inyourdreams.biz or justkidding.info>
> >
> >   Unfortunately for some reason neither of these Domain names resolve.
> > So most of us will miss reading you book.  >;)
> >

> Your wink gives me great pleasure and our common goal toward helping those with less
> gives me faith that we can work together to bring common sense to this Net.

  No my wink is one of wonderment as to why you posted those two DN's
as a reference.  ?????

> > > Eric

Jeffrey A. Williams