Re: [ga] Fw: Big trouble with .BIZ (maybe)

This is a good example now that this "Neu" group has gotten the dotUS.
Some folks are very good at getting contracts, others are very good at
fulfilling them.  Problems occur when they are not the same folks.  For
example ICANN and dotBIZ.  But the same is true during this time period for
hundreds of dotCOM bombs, they looked real sexy but had no real infrastructure
or revenue stream.

I note that of the start-ups that really have made it they have entirely new
boards from those that got awarded the start up capital.  Some are best at
creating and others best at building and managing.

So as we struggle for more seats on the board through the AL and IDNO and
ccTLDs take heart it is good and right and normal.  Hey ICANN still exists and
that puts them right up there with the successes.

<if anyone cares to learn more about these theories you can order my book at
either;
inyourdreams.biz or justkidding.info>

Eric