[ga] Security for status quo, not individuals

Upon reviewing the agenda and schedules for the MDR meet I find them
neither secure nor really having to do with security.

They seem to be vendor, political and personal agenda based.

Why would "for security reasons" there end up being two classes of
meetings  - apparently some secure and some not?

How can security issues be handled in an open and transparent bottoms up
manner?

The important thing to remember when reviewing these matters is to keep
in mind we have "social security" and we have "elitist security".  It
looks to me like the security set up in MDR is to protect our board but
to hell with participants.  I don't think that is what the man who stood
all alone in Yankee stadium to throw out the first ball has in mind.

I have yet to hear from or see a proclaimed security expert post
anything anywhere on ICANNs' sites.  Having worked in Security I find
this irresponsible and dangerous.

Either this meeting is about security which requires security or it is
not.  And if anyone suggests secrecy equals security  they are stupid.

Sincerely,
Eric