RE: [ga] Manu Pulite

The main problem is that the ICANN meeting is being used as an informational
seminar. Aside from the fact that security is already in the MHSC core
competency inventory, there are much better security seminars available. The
reason to go to ICANN meetings is to participate in the ICANN decision
making process. That is the value-add of these meetings. MHSC doesn't need
ICANN security briefings, we could probably do a better job of that than the
ICANN can. Personally, I certainly don't feel like commenting on whatever
asinine policies such amatures can come up with, post facto. I consider that
a serious waste of time.

|> I had real problem justifying a travel to Montevideo but I
|> got internal consensus about our interest for MdR as @large,
|> TLDs, .org, BC opacity, ccTLDs, security are issues we invested in.
|>
|> Now, I don't even want to rise the matter. However I know
|> that there will be many unspoken agreements as such detrimental
|> to us and to the Global Internet Community: do you really believe
|> that the pending vital issues can and will really be disregarded?

Those unspoken agreements are already in place. Being there won't change
anything.

|> Manu Pulite is the only way I feel now for a split not to
|> occur between the "ICANN Community" and the Global Internet
|> Community.

I've been looking for "manu pulite". Could you explain?