Re[3]: [ga] WIPO Arbitrators Stern In Domain 'Hijacking' Rulings

Sunday, Sunday, October 28, 2001, 12:33:22 AM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 17:38 26/10/01 -0700, Patrick Greenwell wrote:

>>I think it's a potentially interesting idea, but I find it unlikely that
>>you'll ever get "consensus"(aka the ICANN staff and BOD) to buy into it.
>>There's also a pretty significant enforcement issue. How would you propose
>>to enforce judgements?

> Forfeiture of a Bond in favour of the successful defendant?
> We can at least *try*.

Ok, so the first step would be for someone to draw up a document
detailing changes that would need to be made to the current UDRP to
make this happen.  Let's not lose this idea to non-action, especially
since we have a lot of agreement on it.

Any volunteers to do that step?

--
Best regards,