[ga] Meetings at Montevideo

Dear members,

We have received the following email from Raul Echeberria regarding some
changes at Montevideo:
I note that the GA session is slightly shorter than originally scheduled, and
that the Names Council session is an hour and a half longer.  As the Council
has a lot of work to accomplish, this seems to be a fair and reasonable
change.  Perhaps there might even be time for public questions during the
Council session (if time allows and the NC Chair consents -- I, for one,
would appreciate the opportunity to have our elected representatives answer
questions posed by the electorate).

Dear friends:

Due to the fact of special requirements from some of you, we have made some
changes in the rooms' allocation for each meeting.

Below is the final assignment. Please check that the date and time of each
meeting would be Ok and  answer me with at least one ACK.

We think that we are solved all your requirements for the meetings.

All the constituencies' rooms are equipped with screens, projectors, audio
systems, microphones, audio recorders and Internet connectivity.

Two coffee breaks (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) are
arranged for every day, for every meeting, so you have not to worry about it.

Sept. 6

Florida Room        - 8.00 to 18.00     - ccTLD

Sept. 7

Rembrandt Room  - 8.30 to 18.00     - gTLDs
Gauguin Room    - 8.00 to 18.00     - At Large Study Committee
Cezanne Room    - 8.00 to 18.00     - Non Commercial Constituency
Picasso Room    - 8.00 to 12.00     - IP, Business and ISPs Constituencies
(Joint
meeting).

Picasso 1 Room  - 13.30 to 18.00        - ISPs Constituency.
Picasso 2 Room  - 13.30 to 18.00        - IP Constituency.
Picasso 3 Room  - 13.30 to 18.00    - Business Constituency.

Renoir Room     - 8.30 to 10.00     - Orientation Workshop
Renoir Room     - 10.30 to 13.30    - Local organization.
Renoir Room     - 14.00 to 18.00    - Registrars (a confirmar)

Florida Room        - 8.00 to 18.00         - ccTLDs.

Conference Room - 8.00 to 18.00     - GAC

Sept. 8

Florida Room        - 8.00 to 12.00 - ASO
Florida Room        - 14.00 to 18.00 -LACNIC
Conference Room - 8.00 to 18.00 - GAC
Ballroom        - 8.00 to 12.00 - GA DNSO
Ballroom        - 13.30 to 18.00 - Name Council

Sept. 9

Ballroom        - 8.30 to 18.00 - ICANN Public Forum