RE: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

On 20:24 20/08/01, Raul Echeberria said:
>At 04:37 PM 20/08/01 +0200, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
>
> > But I said and will keep my word that it would be unfair to Joana and
> Eric, if they did be there too.  As you noted a trip to Montevideo is at
> least $ 2500 from Paris, probably $ 2300 from NY. I went to  shop for $
> 7300. I found them. And then we considered that the money would be far
> better spent for  computers and teachers in an African school we support.
>
>Jefsey:
>I don't know if you travel in business class. If not, I'd be glad to help
>you to buy cheaper tickets to Uruguay. You can get a ticket from Paris by
>Air France to Uruguay by U$S 1300. Of course, in economy class. From NY by
>United Airlines by U$S 1200. Also in economy class.

My figures are taking such rates into account and are door to door taking
into account cabs, meals, hotels, telephone costs. But not earnings losses.
I am an airfarer... I know what it cost to business travel realisticly cheap.

I responded privately to other points.
Cheers.
Jefsey