RE: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

At 04:37 PM 20/08/01 +0200, Jefsey Morfin wrote:

 > But I said and will keep my word that it would be unfair to Joana and
Eric, if they did be there too.  As you noted a trip to Montevideo is at
least $ 2500 from Paris, probably $ 2300 from NY. I went to  shop for $
7300. I found them. And then we considered that the money would be far
better spent for  computers and teachers in an African school we support.

Jefsey:

I don't know if you travel in business class. If not, I'd be glad to help
you to buy cheaper tickets to Uruguay.

You can get a ticket from Paris by Air France to Uruguay by U$S 1300. Of
course, in economy class.
 From NY by United Airlines by U$S 1200. Also in economy class.

Also we have a broad offer of hotels with different rates and all of them
with a good level of services.
Probably MdR (as you say) is cheaper for you, but we can help you to have a
cheap travel to come here.

Hope to see you in Uruguay.

Regards,

Raul.