[ga] Where is the second half of the recorded ALSC meeting?

Where is the second half of the recorded Aug. 13 ALSC outreach meeting
held at VeriSign headquarters?

I attended and participated in the Aug. 13 ALSC outreach meeting held at
VeriSign headquarters? I listened to the WorldCom audio-stream
concerning the meeting and I realize that the recording has been edited
and the second half of the meeting is not included in the audio-stream.
The audio-stream currently presented at WorldCom does not fully
represent the significant statements and information presented at the
ALSC meeting.

Before I start to dig into this matter, can someone please explain to me
where the second half of the recorded ALSC meeting and audio-stream is
located?

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman