[ga] Business Constituency follow up with Candidates

Joanna, thank you for following up on this. The BC had a call this a.m. and
I just returned to my office after a day outside and offline  to post to the
BC list with a suggested approach. I was then sorting out how to notify the
candidates, and here you are in my in-box!

Sorry to have just seen this earlier... Glad I caught  it before heading off
from work!

We will post a suggested set of questions, after a bit of internal review
with the BC reps, on Monday directly to the candidates -- we wish to also
rely heavily on the extensive and informative comments arranged through the
GA process and we have asked our Secretariat to arrange to make it "easy"
for the BC members to find those.

We suggest that we post a few additional, more BC specific questions related
to our existing positions as the BC, and not burden the candidates to repeat
their responses to the GA, but in essence, to just add to them by responding
to the additional few questions.  You should all feel free to append any
previous submissions to the GA or anyone else, or to include any other
materials you want, of course, to your responses.  We will ask that you
provide your responses to our Secretariat, who will post them and send an
email alert to the BC list advising them of the submissions.

I hope this "heads up" is helpful to all the candidates.

Thanks,Joanna, for making this a little easier for me, by including your
fellow candidate's emails in one place!

Best regards, Marilyn Cade/for the Business Constituency