Re: [ga] Best Practices

Bill or Joanna,

Just a couple minor questions as I am evaluating the
BP document...

Regarding Principle 12, "Be regulatory rather than
controlling"...

Could you clarify these terms for me?  Websters begins
"Regulatory:  to control or direct..."

Regarding the definition of a Basis...

I agree that a Basis should be a description of the
facts underlying an Issue, but I don't agree that a
Basis should need to dictate how an action will
"resolve the Issue and impact current operations".  It
may, but it should not be necessary.  More likely, the
proposed resolution of an Issue will be delineated in
another context, like a Suggestion or a Proposal
(built upon a Basis for Discussion).

Sincerely,
Jason Graff