[ga] Best Practices

Jefsey Morfin has quite properly suggested that if the
Best Practices bit is to have a look-through and be
tried out, it might be wise to make it easier to find.
Seems just a tad pushy to me, but as suggested I
have stuck the URLs into my sig file along with the
standard references I've been using for a while.

Bill Lovell

--
Any terms above that are not familiar to the reader may
possibly be explained at:

The URLs for Best Practices:
Part I: http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc08/msg00455.html
Part II: