Re: [ga] Consumer/Registrant Protection Consitituency

Dear Contributors,

I do not see any language which is contrary by I want to make clear that
we are talking about any domain name registration which can be accessed
through use of the existing internet. ANY AND ALL as in completely
inclusive!  I mean all ccTLDs, regardless of whether they have an
agreement with ICANN and all of the TLDs that may not be under Verisigns
direct control including both dotBIZes.

Fair 'nuff?

Sincerely,
Eric