Re: [ga] Call for DNSO fundraising efforts

Andrew and all assembly members,

  As when this was originally announced, there is not transit number by
which folks can electronically transfer funds from various accounts
into this account to which you reference.  I would be happy to contribute,
but unless or until a transit number is also provided, I decline to do so.
These types of accounts are highly suspect by the FRB and FED, and
represent a poor method/depository of and for collecting funds.

McMeikan, Andrew wrote:

> Joanna, just a reminder that there is a fund collecting for individuals
> constituency
>
> so far only two grams of gold (about us$16 very poor fundraising, so far I
> am the only one with access to the account so I am still looking for backup
> people in case I get run over)
>
> here are details again...
>
> The public balance http://www.e-gold.com/pub-bal.asp?pubid=313216
> if any one wants to put some more money in
> http://two-cents-worth.com/?313216
> provides an easy way, just up the donation amount to what feels good to you
> ;)
> If you do not have an e-gold account yet you can get a free one here
> https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=313216
> You can find someone to convert your local currency to e-gold here
> http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm
>  or
> http://www.golddirectory.com/e-gold.htm
>
> and the e-gold questions and answers page
> http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/qanda.html
>
> If all this still does not help enough for you to put money in, mail me and
> I will see how I can help.
>
>         cya,    Andrew...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827