[ga] Re: Fw: Trust Us With .COM ??....Keep Dancing...

Jim and all assembly members,

  Yes they sure are dancing!  It is so obvious it is disgusting.  This whole
sorted affair with ICANN and Versign/NSI along with the ICANN BoD's
lack of proper if any oversight and the fact that it seems that DOC/NTIA
is turning a blind eye is causing a tremendous amount of damage that
is both unnecessary and could have been avoided.

Jim Fleming wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827