Re[2]: [ga] VeriSign complains...

Hello Derek,

Don't jump to this conclusion.

Your conclusion that NSI is a stable and reliable registrar is almost
funny.  They are the only registrar whose lack of security has
resulted in rampant domain name hijacking, even today.

Read my draft letter, it better explains it.

http://www.userfriendly.com/transferletter.html

You talk about possibilities, but not realities.  The reality is that
domain slamming is NOT a problem, and it isn't because registrar have
an overwhelming reason to NOT engage in the practice, they face loss
of accreditation, and their entire business.

A little education can go a long way to your understanding why
Verisign's practices are anticompetitive and wrong.

Read the Tucows transfer policy for an example that provides the
protection you stand for without being anticompetitive.