Re: [ga] HOW MUCH

Jefsey,

You have many good points here so lets keep one matter straight.  Having a
variable costing structure depending on conditions subsequent is not out of line
with normal business practice.

But, having a variable between two parties which can put other parties out of
business is generally an anti-trust matter.  Having one that compels other
parties to follow the terms in the bilateral agreement is restraint of trade.

Of course this is not a legal opinion just one I opined from some novels I read.

Sincerely,
Eric