Re: [ga] Call for List Monitor Volunteers

Danny,

This post shows your perception problem.  ICANNWATCH is a privately run non
incorporated mailing list with no government contracts or open and transparent
mandate.  Also notice how mellow they are presenting the issue and they are
providing for personal filtering using a simple system, not banning or censoring.

The ALSC is a committee gathering public information and soliciting comments and
only comments on a fairly narrow confine.

Your comparison to the GA which has an open and transparent mandate who's primary
responsibility is public input and consensus, and is operating under a USG
contract for governance and has members with a contractually legal right to
participate is exactly why your censoring policies are immoral and unethical.