[ga] Call for List Monitor Volunteers

It appears that several other public lists are experiencing difficulties
similar to those that we in the GA have encountered...

Posted Sunday on ICANNWatch:  For about the past month, we've been noticing a
bunch of comments posted to ICANNWatch that are off-topic, incoherent or just
plain trolls. This is causing us to wonder about moving to institute some
moderation by the editors.

Posted Today on ALSC Forum:  Reminder -- "Terms of Use for the ALSC Forum
List" can be found at
http://www.atlargestudy.org/forum_aup.shtml.  Your mailing list privileges
will be revoked if you repeatedly post off-topic messages.

As we are now down to two list monitors, and as it is reasonable to attempt
to lighten their individual loads, I am putting out a call for volunteers for
list monitor duty.  I seek to add only one more list monitor at this time.
Please post your interest to ga-abuse@dnso.org

A final selection will be made by the end of the month.