[ga] Official breaking of rules

It goes like this;  Let us have sub-lists,  Ok that is a good idea.  Now
we will
not resolve the sub lists to the ga-full, but when we censor we will not
allow
posting to the sub-lists by those censored.  "but wait a minute doesn't
that
destroy the original intent of the the ga-full and the compromise reason
for
allowing monitoring?"  {how do we know what is filtered off the
sub-lists, 8 hrs ago it would seem everything was held in temp. This
post was sent to rules and shows up nowhere}Yes of course but Roberto
and Harald designed it and have been completely silent on the issue. To
be fair and honest they would have to step
forward and explain what they did in 1999 and the first three months of
2000. But
to do that they would impede the censorship which now obviously they
were all for.

ROBERTO REREAD YOUR POSTS TO FROOMKIN AND KARL AND SPEAK UP!
You are becoming a man without convictions to his words, by allowing
these sub
lists without protection. If you think I am mistaken please review your
March to February(2000) conversations on this list with Karl.

Jeff Williams wrote:

> Patrick and all,
>
>  Thank you for passing this along.  Was it necessary to send it twice?

>   I also did not see a ballot issued as is required by the DNSO rules
> currently in place and by the designation by the Chair and the
Secretariat.