Re: [ga] How much will we get per DN?

Let us ponder this;  If it is taxation without representation are we morally
allowed to say "gimme my cut"?
Practically it makes sense, If we could just tax 10% of illegal drug sales just
in the U.S. we could fund WHO.
Morally it is like spaming the whois data bases in order to get participation in
the ga.
Eric