Re: [ga] WHOIS Outreach [Fwd: Names Council]

We have talked about this kind of outreach before.  After the current censorship
round which was outside the rules and Joop's return to order of really stating
that only domain name holders are individuals who use the Internet, completely
ignoring that individuals exist that use the Internet that do not have domain
names - as in about 85 to 95 percent. I am working on about 20 to thirty a day
which I will soon start writing to. I will simply ask them to come watch the GA
and give me their impressions, of course my request will go something like this;
I got your name from the Whois data base. Please come witness how your rights are
being abused, how the worst censorship program ever devised by a U.S. government
contractor is being implemented. Why it is there is no voice protecting your
privacy.

Sincerely,
Eric