     To: <karl@CaveBear.com>
     Subject: Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - List Rules
     From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto.gaetano@voila.fr>
     Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:44:44 +0100 (MET)
     Cc: <ga@dnso.org>, <dstein@travel-net.com>, <erony@marin.k12.ca.us>

     Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

Karl wrote:

>Since you chose to impose censorship, I chose to leave this group.

Karl,

While I am not particularly influenced by insults and menaces by the
(few) people that indulge in this childish practice, I am particularly
upset by your decision.

First of all, because it will deprive the GA of a voice that brings a
different POV, that is very useful for the good health of the debate.

But most important, because it comes on a difference of opinion about a
subject that is very important for me: freedom of expression.

<major snippage>

Regards
Roberto

     Follow-Ups:
          Re: [ga] Message(Damage Control) from the Illigitimate Chair -
          Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - List Rules