[ga] languages

I would like to ask a stupid question to the Members.
What in the rules is obliging us to post in English?

The reason why I came and I left the GA was that I expected to
meet different cultures and ideas. All I met is local Wasp
lobbying with the same ideas, the same points of view, the
same difficulties to understand each other. Over and over
again.

Don't you think folks that India, China, Japan, Africa,
central and South-America, Middle-East, most of Europe, may
count by chance a few individuals of interest to the GA, the
DNSO and the ICANN?

I would then propose that the GA has one sub-list created per
major language, including English. We could then agree that
the DNSO/GA could stay in English provided sub-lists reports
and voted motions would be assisted by a proofing service.

I know some will object that translation services may address
the issue. To respond this objection I propose that we
stabilize with a non English language for two days and we use
such services to translate into and from that language: I
suppose non one will want to continue.

ccm
CCM & Associés
ccm@laposte.net