RE: [ga] Moving Discussion -- Call on the Chair

I strongly support this motion. Recently I may have too easily deleted
messages from the ga@dnso.org list without reading them, because such
a large percentage of the postings to the list were about procedures &
rules. Though I do agree that these are important, they are not what
interest me in the first place. They are not the reason why I read the
list.  I would very much appreciate it were they to be relegated to a
separate list