Re: [ga] Question to "Jeff Williams"

On 07:38 09/07/01, Patrick Corliss said:
>But none of what Jeff said is against the list rules as they are constituted
>at present.  It seems to me that you break the rules of the General Assembly
>by suggesting that about Jeff.
>You should respect the system and submit a complaint to the list monitors?
>Or do you want to make the system look REALLY illegitimate??

But it was really illigitimate to use *my* name to ask/accuse Jeff.

Let be candid, the Chairs are de facto empty and we manage as we can.
Except for the noise resulting from the could-have-been-Chair's bursts and
the consequences of the constant "don't forget I am here" and campaigning
against the could-have-been-Chair by the want-to-be-co-Chair, this list
would probably sleep and from time to time work peacefully as in the past.

Let have a try: let have Patrick and Danny stop posting for 2 weeks. Not a
punishment: just a test. And let everyone agree that we forget their past
positions so we do not continue on themes like, violation, punishment,
motion denial, fighting the NC, forcing people into sub-lists, personnal
accusations, supposed secretariat mis-behavior, etc... Just let try to have
a clean-shirt try with no Chair. We may keep the Monitors: I feel they will
have a low workload.

Jefsey

PS. I must acknowledged - and I publicly stated it a long ago - since IMHO
there is no chair, I do not care at all about the 5 posts a day absurd
limit. I just respond as I see it needed. Anyway I have no problem in
having one of my partners responding for me...  :-)