Re: [ga] Question to Jeff Williams

Danny and all assembly members,

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Dear Jefsey,

  First off, my first name is Jeff, not Jefsey.

> You have argued that the rules of this Assembly are "illegitimate".

  Not argued, stated and proved...

>  Is it
> your intention to continue violating the rules of this Assembly?

  I do not violate any rules intentionally.  SO the only answer I can give
is no, but that if I do, it would not be intentional.  Given that the current
illegitimate rules are not one illegitimate, but they are also cryptic, and
many have pointed out time and time again...  As such, violations may
occur unintentionally, which as we have seen lately on a couple of occasions...

So unless there are "Rules" (If indeed needed), than they need to be determined

and agreed to by the assembly members, voted upon by the assembly members,
and applied in a n open, fair and transparent manner.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827