Re: [ga] Motion to the Chair

Two posts a day is great for "hit and run."  Personally, I don't have
time to spend taking notes on posts on the GA list and waiting for
the end of the day to determine whether I should post or not, and
then making a composite for a reply to more than one thread.  If
that's the case, I'll go back to lurking status, which is close to
where I am now anyway.

I think you're taking it too far, Danny.

Leah