Re: [ga] .kids domain

Dear Leah,
the main point is I would certainly enjoy chating with US Congress/Senate
people as long as they do not enjoy more power on my own interests and day
to day life than my own French and European representatives.

I note that I gave you two precise, prepared and positive ways to address
both European représentatives and national European representatives and
European business markets: you did decline. I suppose you though it was no
worth. I am interested in undestanding if it was because you felt they were
too far away or because you though they had less powers over the "USCANN"
(iCANN).

Jefsey