Re[2]: [ga] SABOT

Hello William,

Wednesday, July 04, 2001, 12:22:19 PM, William S. Lovell wrote:
> I would think so, but would first add one point. It seems to me that any
> continued refusal to abide by established posting procedures (whether
> or not one agrees with them) should in itself -- and even if expressed
> with utmost politeness and nice clean words -- and more importantly
> any attempt unilaterally to change those procedures, without the input
> of the rest of the GA more or less in the manner expressed above,
> should itself be grounds for suspension from posting privileges.

So then you agree that hte posting privileges of our Chair and
Co-Chair should be revoked for implementing a unilateral change by
adding sub lists, and then trying to force subjects off the main list
as off topic since they have a sublist that they created on their own?

Refusing to recognize unilateral actions taken without basis by these
individuals is not a violation of the rules, nor should it be.

The only established posting procedure we have is that the ga@dnso.org
list IS the complete incarnation of the DNSO General Assembly, and is
the list for discussions of GA related issues, and those rules that
are posted on the website that were approved by the assembly.

Anything else we have are independent efforts without sanction, and
none of us are under any obligation to recognize them or abide by
them.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>