Re[2]: [ga] Propoganda

Hello Joop,

Wednesday, June 27, 2001, 5:35:00 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 10:39 28/06/01 +1200, Steven Heath wrote:
>>Joop Teernstra [mailto:terastra@terabytz.co.nz]

>> > By whom?
>>
>>I nominated David Farrar for this position.

> Yes, I saw. You must have confidence that David is the right man for the job.

> I am waiting for David to reply to the questions himself.
> And I have a few more to add about the disappearance of the idno-discuss list.

I might suggest that you watch your moves.

I've deliberately minimized my engagements with you, but if you think
you have any right to grill anyone over IDNO related stuff, then you
will find yourself on the wrong end of that discussion, in very long,
very pointed messages containing plenty of URL references.

Including your own little temper tantrum when you pulled the IDNO
website and had the mailing list turned off because people were asking
you to step down (which when you were made aware of how those actions
were proving your critics right, you claimed were an "error" and had
them turned back on).

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>