Re: [ga] Time to get organized

Members,

(I do not repost the entire response of Mr. Williams to Joanna's post)

Thank you both for your hardwork on very important issues.  We have approximately
300 voting members and I often hear about 1,000 list members. We have one chair to
run that whole thing.  Bad idea.  Think about the term chair.  We have chairs of
BoD and of committees. But not chairs of Assemblies.  We have Presidents of
assemblies, which form into working committees, and advisory panels.

While Jeff's comments rang true the bottom line that all of us agree on is that we
need a committee. Normally we would appoint the first group and call for elections
for the next once organized - just like our BOD:-(

So I ask for volunteers to go to sub list sys.  Just say I volunteer to be on the
organizing committee and from there we can start.

Any objections?

Have a great day :-)
{I just hate that}

Sincerely,