Re: [ga] alternative roots

I hereby declare that it is in the community interest and public trust that the
heretofor existing dotBIZ must be disconnected from the WWW.

Signed;
Luis Touton in consensus with Verisign and the policy department of the
StaffSO.

ps. I finally figured out that something got mixed up in translation, they got
bottom mixed up with ass. Now it makes sense when the say bottoms-up and it
really goes from staff to the board. ;>}

Sincerely,