[ga] The Changes You Requested Have Been Made

Dear Webstakes.com Member,

This is a one-time mailing to confirm that you have changed your
subscription profile at Webstakes.com.  We'd like to thank you for
keeping your information current.

You have unsubscribed from the following:
 - Webstakes Update

If you experience any problems with your updated account, please click
follow the link below - our Customer Service department will be happy to
answer any questions you may have:

http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=25004

Or, take a break and enter to win some great prizes from Webstakes.com
today - we'd love to see your name on our winners' pages soon:

http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=25005

If you have not recently updated your status at Webstakes.com, and have
received this message in error, please contact Webstakes.com Customer
Service:

http://isis.webstakes.com/play/Isis?ID=25004