[ga] Happy Monday, Shawana!

Title: Weekly Update
Webstakes.com Weekly Update
May 28, 2001

Shawana,

Well Monday is here again, and just think only 4 more days till the weekend!  But, alas!  I've got just the thing to make your week as fun and stress-free as possible (while still being legal of course).

Just play our "Cash in this Spring" Instant Win Game and have the chance to win one of 17,000 INSTANT CASH PRIZES from $1 to $30,000!  Wouldn't some free, instant cash make your workday a little more tolerable?!?!

There's no catch, no gimmicks, just scratch the game card and you could be our latest INSTANT CASH WINNER for FREE! Imagine scratching a game card and a mere 10 seconds later realizing you've won $30,000 INSTANTLY... it just doesn't get any better than that!

Play FIVE TIMES A DAY, EVERY DAY for your very best chances to be our newest instant winner!

Don't delay, your next game play could be worth $30,000... PLAY NOW!

Make Sure to Enter for these Great Prizes...

Win $25,000 Instantly!
At Sweepsclub, you can register for fun, cash and prizes and have a chance at $25,000 instantly!  With thousands of dollars available in winnings, Sweepsclub.com is literally a one stop destination for people who love to win!

How'd You Like a Million Dollars?
At LuckySurf.com, you can take your shot at winning $1,000,000 every single day!  If you like lotteries, you'll love this site.  Sign up and play today!

Get Money Back!
At Ebates, you get money back on everything you buy.  Over 400 stores including: Borders.com, UrbanQ, and Nordstrom.com! Get up to 25% cash back on each purchase.  Buy whatever you want or need with Ebates' great selection and savings.  Ebates gives you cash back on everything you buy, every day.  It's fast.  It's easy.  It's Ebates!

InfoRocket
Win a Mercedes SLK
WZ.com

To change your member profile, or to subscribe to any other free Webstakes.com newsletters, click here

Copyright (c) 2001 Promotions.com, Inc.

Campaign_ID: 4515