Re: [ga] Alternate Root Memo sent to Names Council & Austerity

Can anyone please point me to documentation by which Mr. Corliss was duly
appointed list administrator?  I am probably all wet here but it seems like
another Alt-chair to Co-chair promotion.

Well I just saw some hard copy from Melbourne where in the Secretariat is the
list administrator.  So I guess I have to ask, is Mr. Corliss working for the
Secretariat and is that where the extra budget is coming from?

Sincerely,

cc. to abuse because this should be noted as posting over the limit