[ga] Re: [ga-roots] briefing papers

Just a little note that I thought you may find amuzing - searching
"alternative roots" just use your imagination.
Dental, children of gay parents, country rock, cosmetics and hair,
witches brew, roses, intra-racial marriages, jews for christ.

On a serious note; at: http://www.doc.gov/ecommerce/presiden.htm
published in 1997 and refering to paragraph 2 I find this the first
reference to "2.... Telecommunications Services Agreement; ensuring that
product testing, certification, and approval processes do not
unnecessarily restrict trade; ensuring that service providers have
nondiscriminatory access to customers worldwide; and other measures that
ensure a free flow of commerce. ...."

This certainly does not limit any activity to Root "A" and seems to set
policy in place to promote expanded roots.

I know this is not the technical aspect but on a policy aspect it is
very educative.

Sincerely,