Re: [icann-eu] RE: [ga] DNSO funding and the NCDNHC

Most non-profits obtain their funding the good old fashion way - they beg for
it.  I note in the new budget, not only the lack of at large funding, but a very
dubious lack of funding for fund raising and grant writing and begging. I am
sure that if you fine gentlemen have been involved in charitables you know this
is the case.
Therefor I am coming to a conclusion that the NCDNHC funding issue is really a
disquise for some other agenda.

Sincerely,

(although I may be wrong, next sunday I will see if I am the only one who gives
by donation instead of buying a ticket for the seat)