[ga] FYI- Newlevel SPAM - Re: .biz Briefing: We Value Your Opinion.

All,

  Just got this SPAM from Newlevel.  Be aware, you may be next.
What is interesting none of the links provided resolve....  ROFLMAO...
I wonder if their future Domains in .BIZ will resolve???

NeuLevel wrote:

> Thank you for subscribing to our .biz briefing service. Soon we’ll
> be sending e-mail reminders, plus information and support materials
> to help guide you through the .biz launch.
>
> To further enhance the process - and learn how to better meet your
> claim requirements - we have also developed a short survey. In
> recognition of your busy schedule, we have limited this
> questionnaire to 7 questions. You can access it by simply clicking
> here:
> http://www.1to1Feedback.com/apps/redir.asp?link=XbcdhhjfDE,YhbgbibbeCJ&oid=UchefBI
>
> NOTE:  All opinions will be kept strictly confidential and will be
> subject to the .biz privacy policy.
> http://www.1to1Feedback.com/apps/redir.asp?link=XbcdhhjbDA,YhbgbibbeCJ&oid=UchefBI
>
> Thank you, in advance, for taking the time to help us make .biz an
> essential part of future business success. We look forward to your
> input and serving you better.
>
> Thank you,
> The .biz Team at NeuLevel
>
> If you do not want to receive emails from us in the future, please
> click the link below to be removed from our list.
> http://www.prq0.com/apps/remove2.asp?oid=UchefBI&sid=XbcdhhjdDC&cid=YhbgbibbeCJ

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827