RE: [ga] MOTION: Request for a GA resolution on an IDN holders' constituency (IC)

Joe, I apologize for the following message, that I sent to you in the public
forum. It got my pique, but I should have sent it in private. Please chalk
it up to excessive Reply-All usage.

I also apologize to the list for this error. It is a good example of the
very behavior I am against myself. This message does not forward the best GA
list behavior or decorum. There is no defense, I simply apologize. Such
public behavior is unseemly.

--
ROELAND M.J. MEYER
Managing Director