[ga] Re: [ga-roots] Re: [icann-eu] Letter to Dr. Vint Cerf

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [ga-roots] Re: [icann-eu] Letter to Dr. Vint Cerf
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 00:57:22 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga-full@dnso.org

Chris and all

NameCritic wrote:

> The only problem I see in that thinking is it seems you think that a lot of
> people are going to use .biz for their websites. Very few will activate
> sites there in comparison to .com because the tld is redundant and
> unnecessary like many of the things approved by ICANN.

  I am not sure that you are right with regards to .BIZ being redundant
to .COM.  However it may turn out that way.

> Roeland I don't think you'll lose too many clients and I commend you for
> sticking to your guns and standing behind your friends.

  I do as well.  But more importantly I think Roeland and others should
be
commended for standing behind good principal.  Unfortunately the ICANN
BoD cannot be commended for that a t this time...

> Chris McElroy aka NameCritic

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827